Monday 12 March 2012

Focus Group Questions

Show My music video and ask:
- What worked well in our music video? Why?
- What do you think the narrative of the music video was?
- Do you think the video and music correspond?
- What could be improved?

Show our separate digipaks and ask:
- What did you like about the digipak? Why?
- Can you see a link between the digipak and music video? How?
- Would you pick up the CD in a store? Why?
- What could be improved?

I will then show my webpage and ask:
- What worked well on my website?
- Is my website easy to use and navigate?
- Does the website appeal to you? Would you revisit?
- What could be improved?

After all these questions above have been answered I will finally ask:
- Do all three of the Amelia Lee products relate to each other? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment